Job Opening from March 2021
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Vacancy: 01 Person
Job Level: Entry Level
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tejgaon, Dhaka
Salary Range: Negotiable (+ Benefits as per Company Policy)
Educational Qualification: Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- Experience in Content Writing
- Web-based & Social Media Marketing & Sales.
- Content Writing
- Online Communication
- Time Management
- Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube
- Software: Office Suite, Google Drive
- Language: Bangla, English
- Interested in Furniture & Home Decor
- Has an eye for aesthetics
- Creative, Confident & Ready to learn
- Interpersonal Skills
- Hard Working & Meticulous
- Well read (If you are called in for an interview, you will be asked about your favourite book.)
- Must be fluent in Bangla (Reading, Writing, Typing & Spelling)
- Write product literature.
- Work with design team to make product presentations/catalogs.
- Create catalogues of the different product lines.
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products on a variety of media.
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about product information and promotions.
- Identify and contact potential customers for business & marketing opportunities.
- Update customer database with contact details and interest information from prospective customers.
- Make recommendations to management to improve customer experience.
- Contribute to the implementation of marketing strategies.
- Support the Head of Business in overseeing the department’s operations.
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness.
- Manage external agencies supporting the marketing department.
- Communicate with customers through phone, e-mails, chats and social media.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Direct customers to online resources.
- Plan customer retentions and collect feedback for promotional purposes.
- Analyze market trends and prepare forecasts.
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for portfolio, promotion and growth.
- Assist in sales.
- Attend sales training and educational programs for professional development.
- Stay updated with online marketing trends and competitors.
How to Apply:
Interested individuals who fulfil the above mentioned requirements are requested to apply for the position by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following in your email:
- Subject of email: Interested in the Marketing Officer Position
- Cover letter describing why you are interested in the position
- Expected Monthly Salary
Application deadline 24 February 2019, Wednesday.