Job Opening from March 2021
Job Title - Sales Officer / Senior Sales Officer
Vacancy: 01 Person
Job Level: Entry - Mid Level
Job Type: Full Time
Job location: Tejgaon, Dhaka.
Salary Range: Negotiable (+ Benefits as per Company Policy)
- At least 3-5 years’ relevant sales experience.
- Willingness to travel anywhere in the country.
- Proficiency in communicating in English & Bengali (Speaking, Reading & Writing)
- Interested in Furniture & Home Decor
- Has an eye for aesthetics
- Creative, Confident & Ready to learn
- Interpersonal Skills
- Hard Working & Meticulous
- Well read (If you are called in for an interview, you will be asked about your favourite book.)
- Must be fluent in Bangla (Reading, Writing, Typing & Spelling)
Key Job Responsibility:
- Supervise & Monitor daily sales activities
- Build a strong relationship with the existing & new customers and keep in touch with partners.
- Ensure product availability.
- Provide feedback and market information to the management
- Responsible for the sales of company's products in assigned territory.
- Meet monthly sales target and take necessary measures to do so.
- Search for commercial and corporate customers in the in the assigned region and work persistently for increasing sales adopting every possible means.
- Implement marketing activities as per company guideline.
- Prepare sales report and communicate it to concern line manager.
- Collect market information, competitors' information etc. and provide feedback to concerned officials.
- Visit distributors/dealers all around assigned area and also visit retails for increasing sales.
- Conduct market survey and obtain competitors’ information
- Attend to customer queries promptly and professionally.
How to Apply:
Interested individuals who fulfil the above mentioned requirements are requested to apply for the position by email at email@example.com
Please include the following in your email:
- Subject of email: Interested in the Sales Officer Position
- Cover letter describing why you are interested in the position
- Expected Monthly Salary
Application deadline 24 February 2019, Wednesday.