Job Opening from March 2021
Job Title: Finance Officer
Vacancy: 01 Person
Job Level: Mid Level
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tejgaon, Dhaka
Salary Range: Negotiable (+ Benefits as per Company Policy)
- MBA, MBM, MBS, MCom in Finance /Accounting with Honours in the respective field,
- CA (CC).
- 3 to 5 years
- The candidate must be familiar with industry-standard software, Quickbooks, Tally ERP along with good Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience of working with VAT & income Tax authorities.
- The candidate must be able to handle VAT & Income Tax related work.
- To prepare all documents and reports related to VAT & income Tax statement.
- Maintaining the books of accounts of VAT & income Tax as applicable for the company.
- To ensure submission of Income Tax return in due time along with the required documents to the tax authority.
- Submit VAT Return and other documents to VAT authority in a timely manner.
- Liaison and closely work with VAT regulators and solve the barriers related to company VAT issues.
- To maintain sales, purchase register, and account current for VAT return filling & submission.
How to Apply:
Interested individuals who fulfil the above mentioned requirements are requested to apply for the position by email at email@example.com
Please include the following in your email:
- Subject of email: Interested in the Finance Officer Position
- Cover letter describing why you are interested in the position
- Expected Monthly Salary
Application deadline 24 February 2019, Wednesday.